With a successful first round last week our Ausball competition has officially kicked off!
The first round was a solid start for us to build on with plenty of new faces impressing the coaches.
The next round of games will be held tomorrow night at Memorial Park, the teams have been juggled based on attendance so come on down even if you have not yet been assigned a team.
WE NEED MORE GIRLS TO JOIN IN! So please don't be shy - come down and join in an easy to learn, great fun uni-sex sport. It's a great way to stay fit with your colleagues and friends and learn a new sport!
You can pre-register before tomorrow via the google doc below or simply turn up and we will asssign you there & then. All newcomers welcome!!
What is Ausball?
- Ausball is a co-ed “touch” version of Australian Football
- Fun team sport with 9 Players a side – both guys and girls
- Fast, Free flowing game with many opportunities to score
- It’s soccer meets basketball meets ultimate Frisbee – Only better!
- Dec 1st (Tue) - Round 1 - Memorial Park Field 7 6-8pm
- Dec 8th (Tue) - Round 2 - Memorial Park Field 7 6-8pm
- Dec 15th (Tue) - Round 3 - Memorial Park Field 7 6-8pm
- Dec 18th (Fri) - Presentation night and Christmas Social @ Karbach Brewery (6-9pm)
What to Bring:
- Running shoes, cleats are highly recommended
- Exercise clothing
- Water will be provided
- Karbach Refreshments after the games!
Registration & Additional information:
- Lonestars Playing Members $5, Non-Members $15 (Payable on night – cash only please)
- Register Here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DsihBLYKf40ixZ6gEZMR2GEA-wCAdritFIC5_1OiF_M/edit?usp=sharing
Email us anytime with your questions or comments at firstname.lastname@example.org